Menu
ball10
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

NBU 39260

Can someone tell me when it's going live I've received a second letter now in 3 months to say contact us and when I do no service to address
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: NBU 39260

Hi ball10

Thanks for popping back to us on the forums about the planned work to connect your street.

I'll check back in with the Cable My Street teams for you and see if we can get some updates from them.

Once they get back to me I'll pop back with an update for you Smiley Happy

Have a fab day!

Karen

Virgin Media Forum Team

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: NBU 39260

Hi ball10

I've had a reply from the teams already for you, which was super quick! Smiley Happy

They have let me know:

Wayleave is still ongoing and until we received approval, which is a legal requirement, our contractors  will not be progressing with the build.

Please contact us again in the future quoting NBU 39260 and we will gladly check if approval received.

I'm happy to check in again for you again in the future but given that it is now December it looks likely we may not hear anything new back on this until the new year now.

Pop back to the forums any time you'd like us to chase this for you.

Thanks again and have lovely holidays if we don't chat before then Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos