Menu
Knowlesy
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My wifi is turning off when i use it

So basically when i use my wifi it turns off and stops working completely, so it is fine when im not using it for most things but when i do go to use it it the green light rather than the white light either flashes or the double arrow icon flashes or stays on but while any of these things are happening the wifi icon is on but it is obviously not a very good wifi if it turns off basically when i use it. at first i thought that it was just doing some kind of updates at one point in the day but even that was annoying since it was between 12-1 o'clock which iis the time when id want to be using it. i want my wifi to be working at all times not this random icons popping up all the time and stopping it from working someone please reply with a good solution

Thanks

Joe

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My wifi is turning off when i use it

Hello Joe

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to our forum. Wireless issues can be so frustrating and it can be quite difficult to know what is the underlying problem. Does it happening if you try to connect any device? To begin it may be worth resetting the hub and take it from there Resetting your Virgin Media router

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos