Menu
Nabeelhanif97
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My wifi is not connecting to my laptop even though all other devices are connected

I recently switched to BT broadband and for the first few days, had no problems with it. Today, I logged into my laptop and found that it was not recognising my wifi when I tried connecting to it. I've restarted my laptop many times but the wifi still does not connect. Every other device in my house are working fine except for my laptop. Why is this the case, and how do I resolve this issue?
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My wifi is not connecting to my laptop even though all other devices are connected

Nabeelhanif97 wrote:
I recently switched to BT broadband and for the first few days, had no problems with it. Today, I logged into my laptop and found that it was not recognising my wifi when I tried connecting to it. I've restarted my laptop many times but the wifi still does not connect. Every other device in my house are working fine except for my laptop. Why is this the case, and how do I resolve this issue?

Maybe speak to BT.

Seems to be open season for trolls at the moment.     Smiley Indifferent

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My wifi is not connecting to my laptop even though all other devices are connected

Hey there Nabeelhanif97,

Thanks for joining the community and Virgin Media Smiley Very Happy

Great to hear that you've decided to join us! I've just checked and I can see you're back up and running now. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos