Menu
Sam96
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My superhub has wifi but no internet and the light with a tick is flashing green

The light with a tick is flashing green while the light below is blue and the one above is green but i cant access any internet.
0 Kudos
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My superhub has wifi but no internet and the light with a tick is flashing green

The tick should be solid. Check the cables, reboot and phone virgin if it doesn't come back online.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos
Sam96
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My superhub has wifi but no internet and the light with a tick is flashing green

Ive rebooted it many times and gone onto the cable settings but it still wont work and i think its something to do with the upstream burst.
0 Kudos
Andrew-H
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

so you have made sure that the coax cable is secure and rebooted the modem? Time to phone virgin.

These are just my opinions. Feel free to completely ignore my advice. The above message may contain sarcasm (if you can't find it, you're not looking hard enough)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam96,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I'd like to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos