Menu
Jarek83
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My phone do not see wi fi

hello I've HUB 3.0, It should be fantastic but is more trabule maker than the old Netgar, I have laptop and mobile phone but the mobile has a internet from my network provider, however if I would to use the WI FI from hub I can not use because i do not se my hub , what Is strange I see all my neighbour wi fi, but my is unable to see i can not even see...

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My phone do not see wi fi

hiya @Jarek83 with this issue need so to split up the 2.4ghz and then 5ghz from the hub into different names, to do this using a machine that has connection to the hub wired/wireless doesn't matter, if you goto http://192.168.0.1 login details are on the sticker on hub. and then goto wireless settings and give the 2.4ghz and 5ghz different names, can just add 1 to the end doesn't matter along as they are different apply/save and see if you can get then get connected.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @Jarek83 with this issue need so to split up the 2.4ghz and then 5ghz from the hub into different names, to do this using a machine that has connection to the hub wired/wireless doesn't matter, if you goto http://192.168.0.1 login details are on the sticker on hub. and then goto wireless settings and give the 2.4ghz and 5ghz different names, can just add 1 to the end doesn't matter along as they are different apply/save and see if you can get then get connected.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Jarek83
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I just follow Yours instruction, tried log in but my password it is not work, '' incorect password'' did you give me proper link

0 Kudos
Jarek83
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It work now, thanks for help

0 Kudos