Menu
Daytrader
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My old original superhub keeps resetting.....

I have been having problems for weeks now, with my old original superhub 1 resetting all the time(and reloading default hub settings), had this router forever it seems, i have been building my own pc's for like 15 years and quite technical i was reading a post where someone else was having same problem, and suggested contacting forum support team, as they will send out a new router for me, can this be done please, thx

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My old original superhub keeps resetting.....

Hi Daytrader, 

Hi Daytrader, 

Thanks for posting! I am sorry to hear that you're having issues with your router resetting itself, I apologise for any inconvenience.

I have tested things from here and everything looks great! No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred ranges. I believe your router to be at fault here rather than a networking issues causing this.

I would need to arrange for a new router to be sent out to you, I will need to confirm some details with you before I can arrange for this to be sent out. I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's needed.

Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Daytrader
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My old original superhub keeps resetting.....

replied to your PM, thankyou.
0 Kudos