Menu
William24
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My Internet connection

My Internet connection has been going offline now for past 2 weeks when I call virgin they get it back Working for about an hour then it goes again, I need the Internet as my son needs it for his school work any help would be appreciated because I'm getting so frustrated with this now Thanks
0 Kudos
Aaronix
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Internet connection

I'm having the exact same problem. I have had the same lack of luck with virgin so far too :/

William24
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Luckily it's been on all night but I bet today it goes off again
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi William24, 

Welcome to the forums I am sorry to see that you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have take a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F004788698, for slow speeds at peak times. The current review date is 12/04/2017. 

Please give this thread a bump closer to the time and we will be able to get an update for you. 

Apologies that I do not have more news on this at this time. 

Do you find that switching to modem only mode helps at all? 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aaronix, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see that you have also had trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and I can see FECS (Forward Error Corrections) I have popped the details across to Networks and will let you know as soon as I know more. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aaronix, 

Just a quick update networks have advised they are now monitoring your connection for SNR and FECS so fingers crossed if they do see anything then a fault can be raised to get this issue resolved. 

How have things been looking for you since I spoke to you last? 

All the best. 

Emma

0 Kudos