Menu
rhealey
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Lost services

Been happy with my new installation for around a month until yesterday at 9pm lost  internet and all TV services 

Hub 3.0 went from white solid light to green flashing. Its status is stuck in DS scanning mode 

network access blocked 

TV boxes when you reboot stick on starting up without the red clock 

Helpdesk from india says its my box  but i see many peoplein UK lost service yesterday 

They will send an engineer but in 5 days time how can i operate with no connectivity 

Frustrated 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost services

hiya @rhealey it will be a few days possible 5+ for a forum admin to reply, you could check for regional/national issues via -> https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status with the phone support they would always offer the first time slot unless instructed otherwise.. hopefully the phone support agent checked for number of hubs offline in your CMTS/uBR (where it all connects together). you could try calling back to see if there is any unreported faults/earlier timeslot.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
rhealey
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost services

After escalating it with the call centre manager everything mysteriously came back on after one hour. Which proved it was definitely at their end. 

0 Kudos