Menu
BB4ALL
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Loss of internet

Can anyone tell me what the problem is in Area 11 in Edinburgh and when is it going to be fixed. Is Area 11 the whole of Edinburgh or a certain part of it.

0 Kudos
Tigon
Settling in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of internet

I was told by someone in the call centre (Hyderabad, Chennai, India-somewhere) that the issue was due to be fixed at 11.30. This was a call made last night but obviously that was bunk, although, to be fair, he never actually said which 11.30...

0 Kudos
BB4ALL
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I recieved a text from Virgin telling me they had cancelled my technicians visit as there is a network problem in my area. I then made a call to customer care too and the same thing, answered in India and I was told it would be fixed by 16:30. Well as usual it hasn't happened, but I only wish Virgin would tell customers what is going on and if they pass the given time keep us informed.

0 Kudos
Tigon
Settling in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

A while back, whenever you dialled 150, if it was a broadband issue then the first thing it would say would be whether there were any issues in your area. I assume the new service is as a result of "progress" being made within the customer support division...

Telling customers the actual truth about matters? Steady now.
0 Kudos