Menu
blackmetal41
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Loss of connection, super hub lit up like a Christmas tree

I have a super hub 3 - It was working fine until noon today when I inexplicably lost connection. The hub is now running through a light cycle as follows. The WiFi light is on permanently green, I then have either flashing red arrows and a white bar, flashing green arrows and a green bar or no arrows lit and a flashing green bar.

Have tried tech support via phone - general consensus was that it was an external network issue but this was 7 hours ago. Have tried power cycling the hub.

They've arranged an engineer but earliest they could manage was next Thursday.

Is there anything else I could try? 

0 Kudos
blackmetal41
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of connection, super hub lit up like a Christmas tree

OK - Guess I should have had more faith in the advice earlier. The problem has mysteriously corrected itself and I'm back on line!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi blackmetal41, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to learn of your issues with your broadband losing connection, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested things from here and I can see that all of your upstream power levels are too high and an engineer will need to attend in order to resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
blackmetal41
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Adam

Everything appears to be working fine now? Do I still need an engineer, could it wait until January?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi blackmetal41, 

Thanks for responding! 

I appreciate you letting me know that everything is working fine at the moment, this is great! Just remember that if you require any assistance in future post back here on the forums and we'll be more than happy to help in any way we can.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos