Menu
Dragolax
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Loss of Connection

I am having an issue with my router where it will keep disconnecting randomly and I unsure as to the cause. According to the log I am getting T3 Timeouts as also at time get T4. This has been happening a while now, I am on 50 Meg and using the Super Hub 2.

Downstream.PNG

Upstream.PNG

Network.PNG

Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of Connection

Hi Dragolax,

Thanks for posting to make us aware of your issues with time outs on your connection, I can appreciate this must be frustrating for you so apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I've had a look at the connection for you and I can see that there is a very high number of T3 time outs stored inside the Hub's logs since the last reboot, in order to resolve this we would need to arrange for an engineer to visit and make the necessary adjustments.

I will send you a PM (red envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed, it would be great if you could reply to me there and I'll get this all booked and secured for you.

I look forward to your reply, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dragolax,

Thanks for letting me know about the visit, I'm sorry to hear it wasn't a success. Looking at the situation I can see that the same is still ongoing and as some T3 timeouts naturally occur when the network is busy, (not to be confused with contention), I'd like to arrange a visit from a more senior engineer. 

Just so we can keep everyone in the loop here, can you post recent logs like you have previously and so there's no unknown wireless hiccups that would be blanketing some of this issue, can you pop the Hub into Modem Mode Smiley Happy

I've sent you a PM with some additional information, please have a look and let me know. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
bazar
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

loss connection in broadband  most of the time making me grazy  and  ready to move to bt i got sick  and tired of this loss connection

0 Kudos