Menu
Sacrid
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Loss of 2.4ghz on both primary and guest

My superhub keeps dropping with 2.4ghz and ethernet. Can connect to 5g but not the others. It has happening several times around midnight over the last week.

Is anyone else having the same issue?
Has any one worked out why?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of 2.4ghz on both primary and guest

hiya @Sacrid welcome to the virginmedia communtiy forum you could try and tweak the wifi channels guide -> http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=27667&CURRENT_...
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of 2.4ghz on both primary and guest

Hi Sacrid,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies that you are experiencing intermittent broadband connection.

I've taken a look at your connection, the line and hub have come back as fine. There are no faults reported and there have been no time-outs reported since the router has been online.

Do you notice any lights change on the router at all when this happens?

Are you able to post your router information for us please as this will be helpful? To do this type in 192.168.0.1 in the address bar, no need to sign in, on the top right you will see router status. Within here you will have downstream, upstream and network log. You can copy and paste this information, that would be great.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos