Menu
iknownothing
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lack off

Paying for fastest speed getting 9 Mbps tops for last 6 weeks absolute joke and no help from virgin media phone call help lines
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lack off

Hi iknownothing,

Thanks for posting on the community. It's nice to have you here.

I'm sorry to read that you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. I know how frustrating this can be.

When I checked your connection, there is a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F003624677 and with a review date of 16th November.

As this is impacting your connection during peak hours, do you notice these slow speeds at all times of the day?

Were the speed tests you completed through a wired or wireless connection?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
iknownothing
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the quick response.

Speed test done through a wired connection, and at work all day so to be honest never checked ,weekends still slow

Should I be paying top price for a service you cannot provide!

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi iknownothing,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I understand that you are not able to check the speeds during the day as you work.

I'll pass this across to one of my colleagues who will provide you further information in regards to the fault.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
iknownothing
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No change since ‎11-11-2016 and to cap it all price has just gone up to £142 a month that is mind blowing. Time for a change I think (9 Mbps top speed) service and speed not good enough,
0 Kudos