Menu
Jimbob1862
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Keep losing wifi

Could anyone help. I have a Virgin Superhub 2 and at least 8 times a day lose the wi-fi signal to my notepad, P.c. and mobile. The signal strength indicator on these things keep changing from blue, normal running to white and I cannot access the internet. The hub 2.5 GHz light starts to flash at regular intervals, say once a second. I have to keep on turning the hub off and back on again sometimes this doesn't even work and have to reboot the hub two or three times. I have been in touch with Virgin help but the problem hasn't changed. Clan anyone tell me if other internet providers are the same.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keep losing wifi

I have moved this post to the right area of the Forum. I have also removed your duplicate post. Please don't make duplicate posts. It confuses the issue and can lead to people replying separately to each post and wasting time.

You'll get the help you need with this post. Wait here.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keep losing wifi

This could be a classic case of wireless interference from a neighbour's Wi-Fi or something else in your property.  Have you tried changing your Wi-Fi channel ... there is a video instruction on how to do this at the top of this forum.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos