Menu
chrisclarke5297
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Issues with 2AC Router - cant seem to get a resolution from Support!

Had a replacement router delivered yesterday as my previous one failed (funnily enough with the same issue as the new one - one by one all my devices flagged up no internet connection over a period of a couple of days .

Activated the new one, connected it up and still had no internet connection after following instructions to the letter (been here before!). Logged two calls with support - first one they manually activated and told me to wait one hour before restarting - restarted after one hour, exactly the same issue. Second call they told me there was a local fault and to wait and see. So I checked this morning on my way out to work (after switching it off for 60 seconds and then back on again) - still no internet connection. Given that I dont seem to be getting an answer from the support team, has anyone experienced this problem and what was the resolution?

With the previous router, if I put it in modem mode and used a different old router, it worked but I dont see the point!

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues with 2AC Router - cant seem to get a resolution from Support!

Does it work if you have no ethernet cables connected?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues with 2AC Router - cant seem to get a resolution from Support!

Hi chrisclarke5297,

Really sorry about the issues with activation.

I can see that you've spoken with the team since posting and your equipment appears to be online at present.

Let me know if I can help with anything more.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos