Menu
abavisg
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Issue with services

Hi,

I am a new customer joined on the 10th of January.

I am without internet since last thursday when suddenly the router went green and flashing. power button green, wifi green and a flashing internet led. I called up the phone customer help team and after waiting for ever on the phone I managed to get a hold of someone on the phone. he did some tests and couldn't find anything but the internet was still down. the router dashboard says network access blocked and the info menu says something about registration error.
all they could is book me a trchnician for next friday (???) so that leaves me 8 days without internet. on top of that some channels have a signal issue and not dispplaying, on demand services are not working and tha favourites button is flashing in the tivo.
I am really frustrated as me and my wife rely on internet for the majority of our tasks and we do work from home in the evenings.
I asked about cancellation since internet is very important for me and they quote me 300-350 pounds for it which is ridiculous since you are basically asking to pay for the whole year.
I need help urgently as I feel locked in a contract for a non working service and I have no reasonable options.

thanks

GA
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issue with services

Hi abavisg, 

Thanks for coming back to let us know about your issues with your services going down after being installed, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tried to test your connection from here, however I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order for me to proceed with diagnostics. Please respond to me there an I'll get this sorted for you.

Speak soon, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issue with services

Hi abavisg, 

Thanks for the responses, I apologise for the delay in my reply, I've been having some system issues since we last spoke.

I have tested the connection from here today and I noticed that both of your upstream power levels are too high, this will need an engineer to attend who can resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Apologies again for any inconvenience.

Speak soon, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos