Menu
I3arty
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Is this a joke virgin media????????

Hi all.
Im totally fed up with this company i would not recommend it to anyone.
Its a big unorganized company.
Ok so today since morning there is no internet connection it supposed to be fixed at 1pm. Fine actually no at 1pm it changed to 4pm i decided to call them
"Its not a big issue it will be fixed soon 4:05" ok just 2 hours
NOPE at 5 pm it changed to 20:05 ARE YOU ******* serious????????
Thats one thing
Another - internet i supposed to have 100mb/sec download it supposed to be quick and its slooow !!!! I first started paying 38£ few years ago then they raised every other month by 1-2£ now in paying 48£ for what??? ******* jokes instead getting lower for your customer thats years with you you decide to rip him off ....
Another thing is calling your service its a hell you lucky im not a lawyer as i would sue you for breaking my nerves. Fix your broken automated voice service another joke asking me 5 times to chose option and it keeps saying oh sorry i didnt get it or just randonly ask me same question and like this for about 5 to 10 min in order to connect to someone who doesnt have idea how to help oh really it shohld be fixed soon ???

IM OUT FROM YOUR UNORGANIZED ******* COMPANY THATS NOT HOW YOU GAIN CUSTOMERS THATS HOW YOU LOSE THEM
TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS THINKING ABOUT JOINING VIRGIN MEDIA. DONT. DONT GET FOOLED INTO "fibre optic speed etc etc " just dont!!!!!!!!

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

higgs69
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is this a joke virgin media????????

I'm having the same problems went on chat the was cut off and now cant get through spent £15 on my mobile to get an engineer out,was a week with out the net then he told me to give it a week to see if the speed would change.Still getting cut and no speed change 6MG

steveipswich
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is this a joke virgin media????????

Joined a week ago, took 5 days to get TV working. still problems with wifi. Ive waited 40 mins for the online chat. my first line was having problems with page freezing up, so could lose you any minute, take my details so you can contact me back. Lost connection minute later, no contact since. I have emailed, without reply for days. Even then told to phone 150, they tell me no problem - really.

Today told them not paying for service im not getting

Posted question on here for help, see if that works

0 Kudos