Menu
Shqipe4ever
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Iptv blocking my ip address

Hi this link
http://163.172.42.109:8000/live/iosandroid/9c7e39ab96/158.ts|User-Agent=www.ontv.al/iptv
Worked fine until few days ago in my phone and in my set top box at home . Now i have noticed that it works on my android phone outside but not when i come home and connect to my home wifi , also same thing with my android set top box it doesnt work . Can someone help . Is there a user agent i can use or something .. i tried a vpn service and it works but its anoying because i provide my iptv links to a few friends of mine and is not working for them either ...(iptv link is sniffed from android app)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
cybmole
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Iptv blocking my ip address

Shqipe4ever wrote:
 its anoying because i provide my iptv links to a few friends of mine and is not working for them either ...(iptv link is sniffed from android app)

so you paid for a one user  link & expect it to work for all your mates. not supriised if you've been cut off for service violations if that's the case 

you need to contact the company who provides the service, not Virgin, and check the T&C of what you bought.

0 Kudos
MartianMARTIN
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well if the iptv is blocking your ip address then you must try VPN to make a secure connection. Yo can try any vpn like expressvpn, or tiger vpn

0 Kudos
MartianMARTIN
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

MartianMARTIN wrote:

Well if the iptv is blocking your ip address then you must try VPN to make a secure connection. Yo can try any vpn like expressvpn, or tiger vpn

Well i hope that solved your issue!!. You can get the detailed solution here

0 Kudos