Menu
Lufcdale
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Internet

I have a laptop and desktop and in last 5 days had around 10 minutes online even my phone goes off Wi-Fi. If I go on I need to do diagnostic all says to restart modem and I've done this 3 or 4 times a day and fed up now and customer service was disgusting
0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet

1stly do you have this problem with both a wired connection and via wifi.

0 Kudos
Lufcdale
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I only use wifi as lead wont reach laptop. But my phone also goes off line

0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Is there any way you can test wired as that would confirm whether or not your problem is related to wifi, or your internet connection.

anyway go to 192.168.0.1 don't login, but go to your hubs stats and post them here, hiding your wan ip if its shown.

also it's probably worth going to http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ping and setting up a BQM and seeing what it shows over a 24 hour period, although you'll have to disable the hubs firewall for it to work properly.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lufcdale,

Sorry about your disconnections. I was inclined to think that perhaps this was a WifI related problem but tests of your Hub reveal a fairly high number of T3 timeouts.

There's no obvious cause as far as I can tell so I'd like to get an engineer out to take a look. Please reply to my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) and I'll schedule an appointment for you.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos