Menu
Onthebox
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet light flashing Hub3.0 Wifi light staying on

I've read many posts regarding flashing lights on the Hub 3.0, but don't seem to see any conclusive answers. A few days ago my Hub 3.0 started flashing the two green internet arrows and showed a solid green wifi light followed by very slow and intermittent broadband. Did several service status checks and reboots and nothing found, the following morning working fine until about late afternoon and then same thing happened followed by all three lights going red and not internet. Got up this morning and working fine with just the single white power light showing! I've read it could be a internal cable problem or a power problem , but would like to get it sorted Smiley Frustrated 

Jamie7120
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet light flashing Hub3.0 Wifi light staying on

I am the same hub was fine one minute. Bit laggy last few days. Called virging checked everything says all is fine having to wair for a engineer but cant get one till sunday which is no use as need internet to do work.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet light flashing Hub3.0 Wifi light staying on

Hey both,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your Hub. If you're still having difficulties, please drop me a direct PM so I can investigate further.

Thanks again,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out