Menu
Shaymoe2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet keeps dropping

I'm on a wired connection. I have connection for about 10-30 seconds and then it drops and comes back again.

I have rang Virgin Media and they said they will bring out a technician in a weeks time. What i don't understand is why was it perfect yesterday and not working today. I highly doubt it is my super hub that is faulty.

What could be causing this? I want to try and fix it now rather than wait for someone to come out.

0 Kudos
Shaymoe2
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet keeps dropping

So apparently there's a fault in my area. after waiting like 8 hours i get a phone call to say that there is a problem and should be fixed by 7. So I'm really glad I didn't have to wait a week for it to be fixed and I hope it's fixed in 2 hours of when they estimated it to be fixed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet keeps dropping

Hi Shaymoe2, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know that you're having issues with your internet dropping, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested the connection from here for you, and I noticed a number of time outs inside the Hubs logs, this will explain the intermittent connection.

I would like to arrange for this to be investigated further by one of our engineers for you. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos