Menu
deadcurry
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet keeps disconnecting

Hello, my household has been disconnecting simultaneously. I have been playing a game called League of Legends whilst talking to my friends on an application called teamspeak. Me and my other friend who is also on virgin media who lives roughly 2 miles away disconnect from both the game and teamspeak simultaneously roughly 2-4 times per hour(His household disconnects too). In game I disconnect and cant control my character however everyone else in the game is still playing and can carry on playing without disconnecting, the reason me and my friend live relatively close make me believe that is something to do with the internet in out area. I have called up virgin media and they have ran tests, changed my channel so I really don't know what is wrong, thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet keeps disconnecting

Hi deadcurry,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

Sorry to read you are experiencing disconnections whilst playing League of Legends. I can imagine how annoying this must be.

If the PC/Mac is connected through a wireless connection, can you try through wired please to see if you get the same issue?

Are you able to post some trace routes to the servers for us to check over please? 

When the game disconnects does the internet keep on working or does that disconnect also?

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos