Menu
Go6et90
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet keeps disconnecting on my lap top

Internet keeps disconnecting all the time. It is connected and when i try to watch a video on youtube, watch tv online or play online game it disconnects every 5 minutes then connects again and so on. When connected it is really fast for like 5 minutes and then really slow for 2-3 minutes. The connection on my phone is fine i got no problem there but on my windows lap top i got this issue. My lap top is connected with wi-fi not a cable. I tried everything i can like restarting and reseting the router(SH3), opening ports, reseting ip and many others but nothing helps. If i can provide you with any other information that might help please let me know.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet keeps disconnecting on my lap top

Hi Go6et90, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to learn about your issues with your broadband disconnecting from your laptop. I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested your connection from here and I can see a number of time outs inside the Hubs logs. An engineer will be required to attend and carry out some further investigations from here for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos