Menu
Yoyo360
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet is out for 3 days

My internet has been out for 3 days. Customer hotline kept me on hold and could not call for engineer. Have been rebooting the superhub but not working. And NO ONE replied my previous post on what happened.

This is very very very ridiculous !!! I have been to many cities and the internet has never been out for more than 24 hours. I need someone tells me what is going on at least!!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet is out for 3 days

With respect, if you had looked at your previous post here:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-wireless/No-internet-connection-area-22/m-p/33706...

on this issue you would have seen a reply from a very experienced user who indicated that you had provided no information to help diagnose what is going on.

Please stop making duplicate posts on the same issue. It is just confusing. and please keep your issue to your original thread please to ensure that the experts who come here can help properly.

You could have an area fault or it could be an issue peculiar to you.

-----------------------

Superuser 2017/18
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
yesyesno
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet is out for 3 days

Hello yes I too find this strange that in in London of all places, within walking distance to the financial centre we've not had internet access for days AND no information on when it will be restored. Hopefully the start of the working week will see a response with a solution from Virgin Media.
0 Kudos