Menu
kramoose
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet is down performing badly since power cut

Help - I have a very important Skype call for work at 2pm!!

Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet is down performing badly since power cut

Power cycle your HUB is about you can do this close to  2pm deadline.

It may well help as it should lock the best channels when it comes up, so it may have locked less than optimum ones when it came up after a power cut- with everything else coming back on at the same time there's a decent possibility of EM interference affecting channel aquisition.

If you want, post your power levels so we can see if there's anything more serious afoot.

Go to your Superhub Log in screen

Do NOT log in.

Little button top right.....

Can you post Upstream, Downstream and Network logs.

Screen caps are nice, C&P will do- Don't stress about formatting if you C&P. Someone will get a look and see if there's anything obvious amiss.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet is down performing badly since power cut

Hi kramoose, 

Thanks for letting us know that your internet has been performing badly since a power cut, I apologise for any inconvenience.

I have tested your connection from here and I can't see anything out of the ordinary, no errors or time outs and all of the power levels are within the preferred ranges. 

Are you still having these issues? If so, please respond to me here with a recent copy of your Hubs logs for me to compare with the data we have here. You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before you log in, in the top right hand corner it will say 'Router Status' click there and all the information needed is inside.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos