Menu
thepordge
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet dropping every few minutes

Hello,

I am hoping that someone can help. Our connection has been poor since we joined up less than a year ago. Initially, I thought that it was the postcode, as there has been faults on the line a number of times - these have resulted in no service for all users.

However, the internet connection seems to be still very poor. I am using a desktop PC and am using Ethernet cable. My connection drops almost every minute. This is very frustrating. I have tried resetting and changing cable. Do you know of how this can be rectified at all?

I am sorry to be a nuisance, it is making streaming, using the internet and listening to music challenging!

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet dropping every few minutes

Hi thepordge,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're experiencing speed issues.

I've located your account and I can see an issue with the network in your area affecting speeds at peak times - Ref.(F004835096). Our technicians are working to get this resolved and have set a review date of 19th April 2017.

I've also picked up an issue with your Upstream Power levels that is likely causing the drop-outs. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician to check this out for you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos