Menu
veelad
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet down in area 22

The internet has been down in Leeds 6 area for 5 days with limited timed out connections, The service status says my broadband connection is fine, yet when I phone 151 the automated message says there is an problem?, I called technical support and performed all the usual steps, switch off, disconnect , reset the hub etc, and then get told the internet wiil be off for at least a week, possibly longer? Is anyone else getting this rubbish in the Leeds area?. has anyone switched provider? and to who?, as I am wanting to switch but dont know which is the better provider, bt, sky, talk talk, etc.

0 Kudos
veelad
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet down in area 22

LS6 area, Internet not working again, 6th day now, supposed to have 200mbs super fast broadband, and am just about managing 0.25mb. again, service status says broadband is good with no issues, this is a complete joke. I dont mind 24 hours of disruption, but this incident has shown me that Virgin is not on the ball and taking customers for a ride with this superslow almost useless technology, I would do better using two tin cans linked by a taught piece of string for communication. definately going to change provider. Is anyone else in leeds getting this superslow non existant internet connection?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet down in area 22

Hi veelad, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see that you have had trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and your connection seems to be ok currently. 

I can see there was a fault ref F005046547 this has now been resolved. How has the connection been over the past few days? 

If you are still having trouble let me know and we will investigate further. 

It would also be helpful to know if you are having trouble on a wired or a wireless connection or if it is happening on both. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos