Menu
tgbyhn
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet connection dropping multiple time per day.

Hi,

Over the last few months, my SuperHub 2ac has been losing its connection at least once per day. Once rebooting the router the connection would return as normal and it wasn't a huge issue. However, over the last week or so I've had the same issue happening multiple times per day and in periods of as little as an hour before the connection is dropped again.

I use a wired connection for my PC and also use wireless for various devices and I'm fairly certain the issue is between the router and the internet as the 2nd from bottom light (the 2 pointed arrow one) turns from blue to green and all the others remain blue.

I've experienced the same issue around 6 months ago and an engineer came and replaced the Superhub which seemed to fix the issue at the time, but now the problem seems to have returned.

I'll include screenshots of the router status here now,

This is the network log after the last connection loss.This is the network log after the last connection loss.

The downstream status WITH internet connectionThe downstream status WITH internet connectionThe upstream status WITH internet connectionThe upstream status WITH internet connection

I can get shots of the downstream and upstream status' once the connection drops again if need be.

If I could get some assistance with this it would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
tgbyhn
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet connection dropping multiple time per day.

Just happened again, these are the downstream and upstream status' before I reset the router.

Capture7.PNGCapture5.PNG

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet connection dropping multiple time per day.

Hello tgbyhn,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to read you are having an issue with your broadband connection.

I've taken a look at your account and I am unable to find any issues on the line/network that would cause this. From looking at the last stats you posted, the downstream power levels and modem snr (signal to noise ratio) are too low. I would like to arrange for an engineer to check this over for you.

I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos