Menu
BulgingMass
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Internet and Wifi Issues with Superhub 2

For the past 2 months I have had problems with both Wifi and internet connectivity. The SSID will simply disappear, all devices will disconnect and nothing can join the network again until the router is reset,

The support lines have reset my hub remotely and reset it to factory settings. They have also gone as far as disabling the 5g connection but this has still not resolved my issues.  It takes so long to get through to customer support and  I have asked multiple times for a new hub to be sent out but have been told this is not possible. 

0 Kudos
didger2007
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet and Wifi Issues with Superhub 2

Feel your pain, I have similar issues and have mentioned replacing hub, if it isn't and my problems are not rectified, il take my custom elsewhere even though ive been with them since the ntl days

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello BulgingMass,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about your connection problems. I really want to investigate this, but I'm unable to find your account info. Would you please drop me a PM confirming your name and address and I'll happily investigate.

Thanks again,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey BulgingMass,

Thanks for confirming your address via PM Smiley Happy

I've tested your connection and I'm not seeing anything obviously wrong this evening. I wonder if you've tried to change your wireless channel to ensure this fault isn't caused by wireless interference. After trying a few wireless channels, if you're still struggling let us know.

Thanks again,

Take care.

Heather_J

0 Kudos
BulgingMass
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have many times!

The subperhub just becomes unresponsive several times a day.  I have spoken to customer support on a number of occasions.  I would like a new SuperHub sent through please as it is becoming an issue for me.  I work from home and its starting to have an impact.

Thanks

simon

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey Simon,

Thanks for a quick reply Smiley Happy

I've just accessed your account and noticed that you've got an open work order for new equipment. Please let us know how you get on with your new kit.

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

0 Kudos