Menu
josephspencer13
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet Issues

Recently we upgraded to the Superhub 2 and so far all we have had are issues with this software. As an ISP (Internet Service Provider) it's function is to supply us with internet when we need it. We will have internet but it is very weak. This is the second Superhub 2 box we had the first one had the same sort of issues but it kept going off.

The issue with the current one we have now is that it isn't very strong. Example of what I mean by this is even if you are using the 5g option which I do on all devices which are compatible with said option the internet can be quite slow. This has been seen on one of my Game Appliances the Xbox One and on my Samsung Tablet. One any game which is connected to the internet it can kick you off the game due to internet issues. I have checked it over with Microsoft too who can confirm its the internet doing and not them. With my old Superhub 1 I never had this issue or with the malfunctioning Superhub 2 did not have this issue either.

When contacting Virgin themselves they all have the same response and state that "There is nothing wrong on our end" and "There is nothing wrong with the router". But there has to be something wrong due to the fact it is less effective than its predecessor. I am not happy with this outcome and I hope that this is fixed due to if I use Virgin as a service provider I expect to be provided with what we pay for.

Thanks,

Joseph

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet Issues

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

My apologies that you are having issues with the broadband connection.

I would like to help further and check your connection for any issues, however I was unable to locate your account. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can look further into this.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos