Menu
mohammed_t
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Internet Fault, Complaint

12th November my internet went off. It took me 2-3 days to get through to someone and ask for an engineer appointment, which i was given the date 23rd November 2016. For 11 days my internet was off, i could not get an engineer out early because there were no engineers on site, that is extremely poor.

When i rang in again to try to get an early appointment i was told a message has been passed on to the supervisor, and that i am expecting a call, which i never did.  I then told the customer service i will leave virgin media,  with confident the customer service was happy for me to leave. I was shocked.

I lost £2000 as i have business which i work from home. As i had no internet for 11 days.

I want to complain about this problem that i occurred. Does anyone have an email or a contact number just for Complaints?

Thank You

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet Fault, Complaint

I dont believe you lost £2000

0 Kudos
mohammed_t
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Excuse me?

I asked for a complaint email or any sort of contact.

You have your views fair enough. but it don't answer my question.

Thank you
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Here is an address

http://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/virgin-media-complaints/contact-details

If your putting in a complaint its best to keep it factual, the fact you say you lost £2000 by using a residential account for business purposes will have no effect on the compensation.

There are many MIFI devices that can get you online in an emergency

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4471714

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there mohammed_t

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

My apologies that you experienced loss of broadband service. I know how frustrating this can be.

I've managed to locate your account, I can see that you have had the engineer visit and the broadband is now showing as online which is great.

Is the internet working ok for you or are you experiencing any further issues?

I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some additional information in regards to this.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos