Menu
blakbruker
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet Connection keeps dropping

Over the last few days my broadband connection keeps dropping off and I keep having to reboot my router (SuperHub 2ac). Whenever I notice loss of internet the activity light on the router is blinking green. Sometimes rebooting the router does the trick, sometimes it doesn't and sometimes after a reboot the ready light is blinking for ages trying to connect.

I've checked the service status page and it says there are no known issues. Can anybody help me with this?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet Connection keeps dropping

Hi Blakbruker,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you've had disconnections. I've just checked your connection and can see that there was a SNR fault in the area that would cause the drops you describe. This was closed on the 5th Jan around 4:30pm. There is currently some maintenance work being carried out locally that is due to finish at 3pm today. If you could let us know if you're still seeing the same issues once this work is complete we can take another look at everything for you.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos