Menu
tonycv51
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet Connection dropping multiple times a day

Hi

my internet has been dropping once or twice a day for the last few weeks (maybe longer) and today was about 6 times.  I've also noticed streaming issues as well recently

Although it does say there's a fault in my area it doesn't seem to apply to me - "We know of 1 issue in your area Currently customers with new modem installations may be experiencing a delay with activating their broadband service. We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible."

Sometimes there's a T3 timeout but not always, but a re-boot cures things (superhub is only in modem mode).  As it's Friday night performance isn't great i.e. 79ms ping, 34.95 Mbps download of the 150 I'm on.....

I'm in Warrington (West) - anyone else getting this problem

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet Connection dropping multiple times a day

Hi tonycv51,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've run a diagnostic on your equipment and I can see a few Timeouts in the logs. I'd like to send a technician to check this out for you.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment for you.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
tonycv51
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet Connection dropping multiple times a day

Engineer came last night and replaced SuperHub 2 with a SuperHub 3 - I hadn't had any timeouts in the last week, although still had 1 or 2 connection issues.  Weird thing is the SuperHub 3.0 impact on latency shown in BQM though (this in modem mode)

Before Graph with Hub 2

Superhub2.png

After Graph with Hub 3.....

superhub3.png

0 Kudos