Menu
Schmint
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent wireless printer issue

3 weeks ago had modem changed and new Superhub 2 put in, since then am having issues using HP Envy wireless printer, sometimes I can print and sometimes I can't.  No obvious pattern as to why, anybody else had this problem or any idea on what I can do.  Am using iPad to print from.  Never had any issues with wireless printer prior to modem being changed

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent wireless printer issue

Hi Schmint, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your wireless printer connection. 

I have taken a look and there is a few things we can do to try to get this issue resolved for you. 

Firstly your downstream power levels are a touch on the high side which will not be helping your wireless connection. 

I would like to get an engineer out to correct this for you. I will pop you a Pm to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the purple envelope, top right hand corner. 

In the meantime it may be worth checking to see if there are any updated wireless printer drivers for your device.

It may also help to take a look at our wireless help pages

Let us know how you get on. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos