Menu
davybozal53
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent internet and slow speeds

For the past few days my internet connection has been occasionally cutting out usually after a slow speed anomaly and although it does not seem to last long it is still quite annoying especially if you are in the middle of something . Has anyone any idea if this is due to an upgrade to services or something else.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent internet and slow speeds

Hello davybozal53,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about your slow and intermittent connection. I've taken a look at your Superhub and everything looks normal. Can I ask if you're using a wireless or a hard-wired connection? Are you able to perform some speed tests and post your results for our consideration?

Please get back to us so we can continue to investigate.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
davybozal53
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent internet and slow speeds

My internet connection seems to be okay at the moment but it cut out for a few minutes yesterday then it went back to normal . I did a speed test last week and everything was okay , download speed was 216.67 Mbps and upload speed was 12.28Mbps . The funny thing was that yesterday for a short time I was unable to access the Virgin Media website to check my email  , I firstly used google chrome , then mozilla firefox then eventually edge which eventually allowed me access.

I am currently and prefer to use a wired setup on my superhub and that suits me fine .

regards ,

davybozal53.

0 Kudos