Menu
keithlan
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent dropout since Hub 3 installed

I had Hub 3 installed recently, and since then there has been intermittent loss of signal - it seems to keep switching on and off. We have just restarted the router and carried on. On Friday 3 March at 10.45 am, however, I was teaching an online class, and the image and sound of the student disappeared. The student had paid for the class, and I contacted the site administrator to find out where the connection problem lay, and I was advised that it was my end of the connection that was faulty, due to the signal dropping out. As students pay for this time, it is important that the system is reliable. No issues were showing on service status. Can you assist please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent dropout since Hub 3 installed

Evening keithlan,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to read you are experiencing intermittent broadband connection. I can imagine how annoying this must be.

From checking your connection, the upstream power levels are too high and for this I would like to arrange for an engineer appointment to check this for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos