Menu
Tadasmed
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Installation team not coming

Help, I change adress. And asked that VirginMedia transfer my Internet into a new home W14..
Ok. Till they come and sow - nead dig (about 1m).I understand - need to obtain permits from the municipality. But how much? For every inch? Because its alredy 7th time they toldme that story
This is the seventh time when they change the date, there change date, but nothing not hapens after they call you and said: thay have, really have! all docs and now they really come. ... after 2month.. I heard again that song Smiley Sad The strangest thing is that they never show they faces in this street, never knock in my doors! Smiley Sad
Someone know in this situation what I supost to do? No, dont say "cancel contract" - because in all GB I dont now what else can be able to deliver fast Internet. Well I must admit, I am ashamed that this Great Country has only **** Internet Smiley Sad

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation team not coming

Hi Tadasmed

Many thanks for joining us on the community and for getting in touch with your post about the installation.

I am sorry there was a delay to getting you connected but it looks like the installation went ahead today for you which is great Smiley Very Happy

Please keep in touch with us to let us know if there is anything else you need us to support you with Smiley Happy

Take care and thanks again for your first post!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos