Menu
duster
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

If i use my own router with a hub 3 in modem mode what do I need to know?

Hi, Thinking of using my own Netgear Nighthawk x4s R7800 with a hub 3 in modem mode. Is there anything I need to know before hand? IE like internet log in details? thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Adduxi
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: If i use my own router with a hub 3 in modem mode what do I need to know?

duster wrote:

Hi, Thinking of using my own Netgear Nighthawk x4s R7800 with a hub 3 in modem mode. Is there anything I need to know before hand? IE like internet log in details? thanks

You only need to know the passwords for the Hub 3 to login so you can set the Hub 3 into Modem Mode, and for the Nighthawk to login to it. There are no "internet" passwords needed.

I've been running every Hub in Modem Mode that I've had from VM without any issues.

All Replies
Adduxi
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: If i use my own router with a hub 3 in modem mode what do I need to know?

duster wrote:

You only need to know the passwords for the Hub 3 to login so you can set the Hub 3 into Modem Mode, and for the Nighthawk to login to it. There are no "internet" passwords needed.

I've been running every Hub in Modem Mode that I've had from VM without any issues.