Menu
Newglitch
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub3.0 router not connecting

Hello,

My hub 3 router is not connecting to the Internet. When I try and visit a Web page I am directed to the troubleshoot tool.

The hubs Base light flashes green for about a minute, then the connecting light flashes green for just under two minutes before flashing red for a bit. This light flashing sequence replays in a loop.

How can I get the connection working? Many thanks for any help.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub3.0 router not connecting

Hey there Newglitch,

Welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Really sorry to hear about your connection troubles, I'd like to ensure you're back up and running but I'm unable to locate your account. I'll just quickly confirm your address via PM (purple envelope, top right).

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Synthetic
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Newglitch wrote:
Hello,

My hub 3 router is not connecting to the Internet. When I try and visit a Web page I am directed to the troubleshoot tool.

The hubs Base light flashes green for about a minute, then the connecting light flashes green for just under two minutes before flashing red for a bit. This light flashing sequence replays in a loop.

How can I get the connection working? Many thanks for any help.

Sorry to jump in here but I had this exact issue activating mine the other day and i might be able to save you waiting for the forum guys to get back to you.

I called 0333 000 3331 and a very friendly (scottish i think) chap pushed the activation through for me there and then, looking at my call logs the call only took 4 and a half minutes and most of that will have been going through the IVR.

Worth a shot if you want to get it up and running ASAP.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Synthetic,

Thanks for the input Smiley Happy

Glad to hear that our colleagues could help you get up and running.

I appreciate you taking the time to assist here.

Have a great weekends,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos