Menu
kinglaxy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3

Does anyone know if I can upgrade to Hub 3? And if it would cost?
0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3

upgradeing maybe to 200mb gamer will get you hub 3 and only pay for P&P and it depends on the area if the area does not have 200mb its no point and stay with 2ac

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos
kinglaxy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks. I just realised I already have the hub 3! its because I have the white one and the new v6 box is advertised along side a really smart black one! I contacted virgin yesterday on chat but nobody understood that I wanted a black hub 3 instead of the white hub 3. no big deal but would look better !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kinglaxy

Thanks for dropping by about the Hub 3.

We don't currently have the option to change the equipment for cosmetic purposes Smiley Sad

If the current Hub 3 you have is faulty at any point then we would swap this for you for an alternative Hub 3 and if the tech doing the swap has a black Hub 3 with him then you would possibly be able to change this at that point then. Obviously this would only be possible if there was an issue with the equipment and we were to either send a replacement if our diagnostics suggest this when you contact us or arrange an engineer booking and the engineer decides this is the best option for you.

My apologies that right now we can't just swap them over for you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos