Menu
MikeCarter7
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 continuously looses wireless connection

Hi I'm new to Virgin, 3 months now and this Super Hub 3 is driving me mad! Our internet is forever jamming with our Samsung smart TV losing contact with the hub. We are constantly restarting the Hub to fix this. The same issues occur less frequently with IPads and iPhones.

We are restarting our router almost daily now.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 continuously looses wireless connection

Hi MikeCarter7, 

Thanks for posting! Let me start by giving you a warm welcome to our forum community! It's always great to see so many new faces around here Smiley Happy.

I am sorry to hear that your Hub 3.0 continually losing connection and constantly needs restarting, I apologise for any inconvenience. I will do my best to resolve this for you.

I have run some diagnostics on your connection and I noticed that your Hubs logs contain a number of T3 time outs which will explain the drops in connection. I would like to arrange for this to be investigated further by one of our engineers for you. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets booked and secured for you.

Speak soon, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos