Menu
Scheidt
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 wifi not working

Hi,

I have had the Hub 3.0 device for less than a week and it's a complete shambles.

Twice already it has randomly stopped working.

Even though it says I am connected with a full signal nothing works when I actually try to connect to the internet. I just get connection errors.

The icon on the front of the box is also flashing green.

The first time it broke I managed to fix it by turning it off, unplugging from the mains and then also doing a factory reset.

However this time none of this has worked.

It's appalling service that something apparently brand new that I've had less than a week is this unreliable and frustrating. Particularly as I had this so-called upgrade to the 3.0 forced upon me as part of a replacement bundle when my previous Horizon box also stopped working during a software "upgrade".

Does anyone actually test that this software even works before you ship it?

Please tell me how to fix this with a response that doesn't involve me having to ring customer service.

I look forward to your generic reply.
0 Kudos
JCanttell
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 wifi not working

I'm having the exact same issue. Started happening at about 9:30 this evening. Router is about two weeks old and connection dropped randomly. Not it says it's "requesting cm ip address" on the virgin diagnostics, but nothing happening. Very poor after two weeks of use
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 wifi not working

Hey there Scheidt,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to read about the problems you've recently experienced with your Hub.

I've just taken a look and everything looks good, I can see you're up and running.

Are you still having problems? If so, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to investigate further.

Speak with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos