Menu
MysticMaster
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 not rebooting

Hi,

I had the hub 3.0 installed in modem mode but now want it to be in router mode.

I went to http://192.168.100.1 and entered the set up. I set up new ssid and password, enabled both wireless ranges, and enabled router mode, applied changes and told it to reboot the hub. It would not reboot. Hence it is apparently stuck in modem mode. Is this a known problem? Also, any idea how to get this to work and boot into router mode? I have switched it off several times but always on loading it returns to modem mode.

Regards,

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 not rebooting

Perhaps try a pinhole reset to factory settings.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

In modem mode there are no wifi settings, so are you sure its still in modem mode?

0 Kudos
MysticMaster
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes I know. I connected via my own router to the address 192.168.100.1 and set up wireless etc, applied the changes and clicked to reboot the hub. It would not reboot. Switching off/on it finally came up in modem mode again(magenta light on base). Did same thing but connected direct with cable from laptop and did the same setup, same result. I intend to try and reset to factory defaults via the pinhole reset, possibly in a few days time. At the moment all set back to work from my own router.
0 Kudos