Menu
ranmanh
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 issue with DHCP Reserved list

Hi,

I got a brand new Hub 3.0 and I have added 1 item from the DHCP lease table to the Reserved list in but I cannot delete it .

It does not matter if I check on the delete check box and apply changes, it refreshes and the item comes up again.

Any idea?

thanks!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 issue with DHCP Reserved list

Hello ranmanh

Sorry you were having problems with the hub 3 interface. I have just tried it on our test one with safari and it seems to be working, it was the same firmware level as yours by the way. If it is still happening it may be worth trying a factory reset of the hub Resetting your Virgin Media router

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
nielarcher
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issue with the latest firmware version as of 28/07/2017 (9.1.116V).

I do not want to reset the whole modem to defaults as I've invested a considerable amount of time into configuring a while bunch of devices in DHCP, filters, etc. I'd like to see the software do what it is supposed to do.

This isn't the only feature broken on this page. The radio buttons for the currently registered list are supposed to put the correct details into the Add reserved section. Yet for most of them they put in the wrong MAC address (from one of the other entries) in.

0 Kudos
DuncanH
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem. Also mac filtering for time period doesn't work.
Hub 3.0v software is rubbish, only fix seems to be to buy own router but why should I for features I've been using for years on other modems/routers. We pay enough for virgin services !!!!!
0 Kudos