Menu
Velilady
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 green flashing radar light

What does the green flashing radar sign mean on the newly installed Hub 3.0 ? We were not left any instruction guide so have no idea what any of the symbols mean.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub 3.0 green flashing radar light

The explanation is given in this post:
http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-wireless/Wifi-Light-Flashing-on-my-hub3/m-p/33377...
The back story is in the rest of the thread.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

0 Kudos

All Replies
Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-wireless/Wifi-Light-Flashing-on-my-hub3/m-p/33377...

0 Kudos
YK78
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I’ve had Virgin services installed today (7th Oct 2017) and everything was fine until I noticed the green flashing radar on the router hub 3.0 - the internet/WiFi was working fine but it was bugging me so I googled in search of answers. Seen many responses but no real answer - so I decided to log-in to the router settings. The moment I logged in the green light became steady and disappeared as described in some other thread. So I hope this works for anyone who has the same issue.
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey YK78,

Thanks for stopping by and letting us know about your fix, I'm sure it will be useful Smiley Happy

I hope everything is OK with your connection? Let us know if you're suffering any issues. Also, welcome to the Community, feel free to stick around and help out wherever you think you're able to.

Have a great day!

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
YK78
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello and thanks, very kind of you.

Unfortunately the flashing green light is back. Can’t seem to get rid of it this time. Internet seems to working fine but it does give you doubts about whether it’s working at its optimum best.

I read elsewhere about a software update for the hub3.0 - anyone with more news on the matter?

Thanks. 👍🏼
0 Kudos
Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

YK78 wrote:
Hello and thanks, very kind of you.

Unfortunately the flashing green light is back. Can’t seem to get rid of it this time. Internet seems to working fine but it does give you doubts about whether it’s working at its optimum best.

I read elsewhere about a software update for the hub3.0 - anyone with more news on the matter?

Thanks. 👍🏼

0 Kudos