Menu
philjennings91
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 Cuts Out

We have a "super"hub 3.0.

We have had this for about 4 months.

The wi-fi connections cuts out constantly for no apparent reason. The lights on the box turn green. The box has to be reset to get the connection back again.

Need a solution.

Thanks

0 Kudos
philjennings91
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 Cuts Out

Update - a helpful member of support staff is sending an engineer tomorrow PM.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi philjennings91, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear that your Hub 3.0 cuts out, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see that there's a lot of T3 time outs inside the Hubs logs. I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend in order to investigate this further for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
philjennings91
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

An engineer came 4 weeks ago and removed an upload limiter at the street box. He said that should resolve things.

The problem has got even worse. The connection cuts out regularly and 'trips' the hub in to a reset every time it does. We are struggling to make use of our internet now. Here is a broadband monitor for the last 24 hours - the red packet loss represents each time the box cuts out. Engineer due on Friday.

Screen Shot 2017-01-18 at 10.37.39.png 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Afternoon philjennings91,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to see that you are still having issues with your broadband connection being intermittent.

Has there been an improvement with the internet after the engineer appointment?

I have checked your connection and there has been no time-outs reported which is good. If you are still getting the same issue, can you post an up to date BQM graph please?

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos