Menu
VelNet
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0 - Changing Settings Password

Hi,

I seem to be unable to find an option in the control panel of the new Hub 3.0 that allows me to change the settings password.

Hope someone can help.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0 - Changing Settings Password

Once you are logged in click, Admin and then Change password.

From the help page here:

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
VelNet
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have already tried this, but it seems that when I click on Admin, I only have options for; Reload and Reboot, Remote Access and Info. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there VelNet,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read you are having issues with changing the settings password for the Hub 3.0.

From what you have mentioned it seems that there is not an option for Change Password under Admin with the configuration page.

Have you tried a factory reset of the Hub to see if that function becomes available?

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
dannyg
Just joined
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

i need to change my hub password because i think my downstairs is using my password i live in a flat
0 Kudos
KeithW
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

dannyg wrote:
i need to change my hub password because i think my downstairs is using my password i live in a flat

Go here: http://192.168.0.1

Login and change your password

Hope this is of some help

******************************************************************************************************************************
All the voices in my head are my own voices - Find your own!

If I have helped you then please click on the "thumbs up" icon.

If you feel I have helped to solve your problem then please mark my message as a "Helpful Answer"

0 Kudos