Menu
blazecranium
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub 2ac - green arrows.

Hi there,

I am getting internet connectivity problems with my 2ac hub.  The green arrows flash and there is no connection.  I understand this might be a problem with an update, but it has been like it for at least a week now and rebooting/restarting the hub makes no difference after about half an hour.  After that time, I lose connectivity again.  We have tried ringing a few times but so far nothing has been fixed for long.  If someone could help I would really appreciate it!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 2ac - green arrows.

Hi blazecranium, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about your issues with your Hub having intermittent connectivity, I apologise for any inconvenience.

I have tested things from here and I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary, no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, please include a recent copy of your Hubs logs in your response for me to compare with the data we have here. You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in it will say 'Router Status' click there and all the information needed is inside.

I look forward to hearing from you, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
blazecranium
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your reply - I've since had an engineer in and he has replaced a wire bitten by an animal and supplied a spacer but the problem has not been rectified. He said it might have something to do with the virgin street cabinet down our road which was crashed into a month ago, and is still exposing some wires (this is roughly when the problem started). It has been taped off and not fixed since then. Its address is Victoria Road South, Portsmouth.
Any ideas when this will be fixed? It's severely affecting the service,

Alex.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex, 

Thanks for getting in touch I am sorry to see the cabinet has not yet been fully fixed. I have popped the details across to the cabinet doctor. They will get this cabinet fixed as soon as they can. 

How is the connection? Are you still having trouble? It looks ok from this side currently. 

Keep me posted. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos