Menu
gyracz
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hp Office jet wireless connection issue

Hi,

I'm having difficulties connecting my HP Officejet to the HUB 3.0. Id like to mention that i also have a TP Link Powerline device connected to the Hub, the printer is right next to the Hub though.
No other devices having the same problem, they connect instantly, some directly to the Hub, some via the TPLink powerline device.
The printer, however struggles to connect, it sometimes takes an hour to finally connect, but sometimes it just won't.
I had the same setup with my previous provider (their router plus the TPLINK powerline devices), too but then i didn't have this issue.
I checked the router settings but there was nothing obviously wrong.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hp Office jet wireless connection issue

Hey there gyracz,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems with connecting your printer, I know it can be tricky. From my experience some slightly older printers struggle to connect to the Hub 3, I think this is an incompatibility issue. Are you able to manually update the printer software at all? You might find this helps to secure the connection.

Catch you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
gyracz
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hp Office jet wireless connection issue

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I may try that. However, I have managed to resolve the issue by moving the printer by 2 feet to the opposite corner of the desk (seriously). This must has resolved the interferencentre issue.
0 Kudos