Unable to get the missed call alerts
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to get the missed call alerts

Hi Ramabca

Welcome to the Community, I'm assuming this query is in regards to a Virgin Mobile so the following advice is in regards to thatMan Happy

We do offer a missed call service. Customers who don't have voicemail can receive a text message from us, letting them know when they've had a missed call. The caller will also be advised that we're going to send a text to the customer, however, if the callers number is withheld, they won't be given this option.

This is a free service in the UK and abroad, and is automatically turned on for all customers without Voicemail. However, customers can select to turn the service off and back on again if they wish.

To turn service on - Just text START to 4567. You will will then receive the below text message. 'Thanks! We'll set up your free messaging service with 48 hours. If you'd like to set up voicemail instead, simply dial 222. Find out more at www.virginmedia.com/help.

To turn Service off - Just text STOP to 4567.

You'll then receive the below text message 'Thanks, we'll turn this text service off within 48 hours. To start using it again just text START to 4567. Want to set up voicemail instead? Simply dial 222.

I hope this helps and I'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos